Every year WCC Publications releases significant new ecumenical resources including:
- study guides and other resources,
- interpretive books on major ecumenical concerns,
- biblical, historical, theological, ethical and reference works,
- preparatory materials for and official documents of WCC meetings,
- audio-visual resources and general periodicals.
Some are chiefly intended for scholars, students and pastors, but many are aimed at lay people in local congregations who wish to inform or deepen their commitment to the unity of the church around the world.
The WCC is no longer distributing books online. If the book is available on www.amazon.com, we provide the link to order it. You may also contact other online book sellers or your local bookstore who may carry or can order WCC books for you.